CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT COMPLETION SPECIALISTS
Drilling / Completion Engineer
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Lafayette, LA
Plan and supervise drilling, completion, workover and remedial well work projects for clients along the Gulf Coast.
Prospective employees will work in a small team-oriented environment within CSI. Our primary goal is to provide our client with the highest quality product and service available. Prospective employees are expected to live up to high ethical standards.
- Project planning and execution responsibilities include the following:
- Research well files
- Prepare summary procedure
- Prepare current and proposed wellbore schematics
- Assist with permitting
- Develop vendor list with client
- Prepare, solicit and analyze vendor bids as needed
- Work with vendors in preparing procedures and lining up services and equipment
- Prepare detailed procedures and other related documents
- Oversee projects with direct supervision of wellsite representatives
- Review / revise daily reports and costs
- Review and negotiate invoice discrepancies between client and service provider
- Gather data and submit final project reports to client.